Worth Visiting in Paxos
- The castle of St. Nicholas on the island of the same name, with permission of the municipal authority.
- The monastery of Panagia islet.
The church of the Holy Apostles.
- The early Christian Agia Marina of Porto Ozias, at the end of the coastal road, before turning to Moggonisi.
- The Paxos museum.
- The cisterns of Eleoussa, by the church in Vlachopoulatika.
- The cistern of the Apostles, right of the church of the same name.
- The cistern of Saints Anargyri, by the church.
- The mill of Lesianiti in Tranakatika.
Medlar cliffs, Tranakatika.
- The Ostries, for the view of the sunset.
- The road right of Agia Paraskevi in Bogdanatika.
- The beaches Kloni Gouli, Kamini, Kaki Lagada. From the road after the new port at the junction right, to Platano-Loggos.
- The beaches Vrika and Voutoumi reached by speedboat, caiques or boats from the ports.
- The traditional vineyards.
- The Spring of Kaloiris.
- The home of Ntrichoutsi in Grammatikeika. From the road that goes to the lighthouse, turn left.
- The lighthouse, on its own road.
- Ypapanti, from the road after the reservoir, going left to Lakka.
- Monodendri beach, where you can go from the street above Lakka, right opposite the Church of St. Spyridon in Argyratika.
- The factory of Anemogiannis, the end of the village, next to the Elementary School.
- Levrechios and Marmari beach. Coming from Platanos – Fountana, 100 meters before the settlement, at the right turn.